Our new map is now available!
Share this page
The Luxembourg Card
Campsites with EcoLabel
Eco-friendly camping holidays in Luxemburg
EcoLabel – the environmental label for eco-friendly accommodations in Luxemburg
Anyone in search of recreation or an active camping holiday who seeks an eco-plus in their holiday accommodation will be delighted to find the EcoLabel - the environmental label for environmentally-friendly accommodation in Luxemburg.
More and more campsite operators actively promote ecological tourism and pay a great deal of attention to environmental protection on their campsite.
Campsites which have been awarded the EcoLabel…
- Save energy and use renewable energy sources,
- Reduce water consumption thanks to modern sanitary facilities,
- Use harmless ecological cleaning products,
- Avoid waste and offer their guests the possibility to separate their rubbish,
- Include organic products and free-trade goods in their menus and in their shops,
- Provide for an environmentally-friendly arrival (e.g. by offering to collect back-packers from the station) and ecological transport on the site (e.g. by hiring bicycles or through information and offers relating to the use of public transport),
- And much more!
EcoLabel businesses undergo regular checks to guarantee the high environmental standard of the environmental label.
The EcoLabel is an initiative supported by the ministry for tourism and is coordinated by the OekoZenter Pafendall asbl.
Further information can be found on www.ecolabel.lu
These campsites have been awarded the EcoLabel and offer an “environmental advantage”: